Second level - Suggested Activity
- To find out how RZSS is contributing to the global giant panda conservation effort.
- To understand how habitat loss has led to giant pandas being classed as Endangered.
- To find out about organizations that are helping to develop sustainable community initiatives.
- To understand that many rural communities around the world are poor and they rely on the land to help them survive.
- To research and discuss some of the sustainable community initiatives that have been set up globally.
- To research the conservation programmes carried out by RZSS.
- To think of ways to help support the organizations that are spearheading conservation programmes around the world.
- To think about ways to make your own school and local community more sustainable.