Second level - Suggested Activity
- To design and build an outdoor and indoor giant panda enclosure that has all the features needed to provide a stimulating, yet comfortable environment for pandas in captivity.
- To use problem solving strategies to design and build various features.
- To find and use a selection of natural and man-made materials suitable for the design task.
- To estimate and measure enclosure areas to ensure design elements and features will fit.
- To adapt and improve designs following verbal or written feedback from teachers and peers.