First level - Suggested Activity
- To find out more about some of the people who look after Tian Tian and Yang Guang.
- To read the profiles of some of the people who work for RZSS and describe the work they do.
- To know about the various jobs people do at Edinburgh Zoo and the Highland Wildlife Park and understand the need for people with different skills and abilities in such a large organisation.
- To think about the kind of work that might be interesting to do after school, college or university.
- To find out how RZSS is contributing to the global giant panda conservation effort.