Second level - Suggested Activity
Second Level: Craft and Design Contexts for Developing Technological Skills
During practical activities and design challenges, I can estimate and measure using appropriate instruments and units.
Through discovery and imagination, I can develop and use problem-solving strategies to construct models.
Having evaluated my work, I can adapt and improve, where appropriate, through trial and error or by using feedback.
Giant Panda Outdoor Enclosure
1. Stone caves for shelter and privacy.
2. Pond for refreshing dips on hot days.
3. Trees for climbing and exercise.
4. Rocks, grass and woodchip to provide a variety of textures.
5. Low trees and shrubs for shade and cover.
6. Tree house and climbing frame for privacy and exercise.
7. Reclining rocks for relaxation!