Wildlife Design Challenge
Help your class become Conservation Heroes and meet the curriculum requirements at the same time!
Ask your class, "How will you design your wildlife area to conserve the local species?"
Pair up or complete in teams and follow the steps below!
- Explore the current 360 tour of our wildlife garden below or visit the space you have in mind for a new wildlife area.
- Draw out a map of the current site and label the key parts.
- Decide which native species you want to protect.
- Research your native species and their needs.
- Draw the changes you're going to make on your map in a new colour.
- Take action and make your plan come true!
- Share your plans and/or photos of your changes with us and become Conservation Heroes!